Friday, December 21, 2012

Studying Abroad

"Every day he writes me a letter, telling me how much he misses me and how he needs my help.  And every day I write him back, with words of comfort, encouragement, and advice" he explained, "but he does not read my letters."

"Does he not know who they're from?!"

"I think it's because he has a post office box, and he's so busy he doesn't get to check his mail very often.  And when he does, he doesn't have time to read what I've written, much less understand it."

"Why do you not go to him?"

"Oh, how I wish I could! But he left here to have his own experience, and I need to let him have it."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your time and interest in this post!
Comments to this blog are sometimes moderated to prevent spam. Please don't be alarmed if your comment does not appear immediately.