- Thou shalt love thyself as thy neighbor.
- Thou shalt not self-destruct.
- Thou shalt cease wrangling over religion and "Truth."
- Thou shalt not fear, hurt, demean, or kill those whose views and lifestyles are different from thine own, but thou shalt seek to understand them.
- Thou shalt cultivate a garden; in it shalt thou plant thankfulness, gratitude, patience, compassion, and trust in the grand designs of the universe.
- Thou shalt be a champion for the oppressed, the marginalized, and the disenfranchised.
- Thou shalt not isolate thyself, save it be for prayer, solace, and meditation.
- Thou shalt love thy spouse and thine offspring. What doth it benefit a person if she gains the whole world, but loses her own children?
Thursday, September 1, 2016
I've only come up with eight so far...